Do you find yourself standing before the bathroom mirror, blow dryer in hand, wishing to be literally anywhere else? Are your biceps burning after a blow dry session? Do you wish you could save just a little time on your beauty routine to make your mornings easier? We totally get it, which is why our team developed NEW Speed of Light Blow Dry Accelerator Spray. Trust us — you need it in your life. Here’s why:
1. It cuts blow dry time. This is probably the most important thing Speed of Light does. Naturally derived lactic acid from sugar beets smooths and helps seal the hair’s cuticle, allowing for enhanced fiber separation and increasing air flow around the fibers to help decrease your dry time. Three out of five women who tested Speed of Light agreed that it cut their blow dry time IN HALF!
2. It primes and protects your hair. Use Speed of Light before any other products in your styling routine — think of it as a primer spray, meant for use on clean, wet hair. It protects against heat damage and reduces breakage from blow drying by 93%.
3. It detangles, too! Speed of Light uses a corn-derived humectant and coconut-derived conditioners to make brushing your hair a breeze.
4. Speed of Light is both vegan and cruelty-free.
5. The bottle is made of 100% recycled PET plastic (that’s plastic made from materials like recycled milk jugs and soda bottles) and has what we call a “high dosage, fine mist” sprayer, which means the spray pattern has been analyzed and perfected so you’re giving your hair the perfect coverage every time you use it.
6. Even if you’ve got fine hair that doesn’t require a ton of drying time, Speed of Light still has benefits for you! It helps reduces breakage and calms static without weighing your hair down.
7. It smells amazing, obviously. Speed of Light’s signature aroma was crafted with mandarin, star anise and ylang ylang.
8. Speed of Light has no silicones and isn’t greasy, so your blowout will feel soft, smooth and bouncy.
9. You can hit the snooze one more time. Just saying.